New Seasonal Wines By The Glass at Lacroix
Spring is in full bloom with eight new wines by the glass to complement our seasonal menu at Lacroix. Taste new wines from all corners of the globe, including benchmark examples of unique grape varietals you may have never tried before! All our exceptional seasonal wines will pair perfectly with our latest Spring menu.
With our ever-evolving choice of entrees, you can sit down to a meal with the freshest ingredients, locally inspired foods prepared in a uniquely creative way. Our Executive Chef Jon Cichon ensures that each plate is a masterpiece, and our distinct offerings set us apart as one of the top ten best hotel restaurants as ranked by the readers of USA Today and 10Best.
Step outside the box this season and try something new! You just may surprise yourself with a new favorite beverage. Here are the 8 most recent additions to wines by-the-glass program (as
shown in the photo from left to right):
- Brea Chardonnay, Central Coast, CA 2013
- George Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese, Greece 2013
- Hermann J. Wiemer ‘Dry Riesling’ Seneca Lake, NY 2013
- A. Badenhorst ‘Secateurs’ Chenin Blanc, Swartland, South Africa 2013
- Mastroberardino Lacryma Christi del Vessuvio Rosso, Italy 2013
- M. Berger Zweigelt, Niederosterreich, Austria 2011
- Bernabeleva ‘Navaherreros’ Grenache, San Martin de Valdeiglesias, Spain 2009
- Clos la Coutale, Cahors, France 2012
Raise your glass, and toast to an amazing epicurean experience as you sit overlooking the bustle and beauty of Rittenhouse Square. This is a great opportunity to plan your summer getaway with a special someone, and plan the perfect date night with your plus one in a romantic, intimate setting. From seasonal wines to innovative menus and creative mixology, you can learn more at http://www.lacroixrestaurant.com/. For reservations, feel free to give our friendly staff a call at (215) 790-2533.