Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary Haunted House
Do you like to scream? Don’t miss your chance to experience one of the wildest, scariest haunted houses in existence. Located in an abandoned prison, it’s only 1.4 miles from our hotel. Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary is a haunted house to end all haunted houses. Located on the grounds of a gothic prison from the 1800s, this 11-acre attraction has been spooking guests for over two decades. Discover six distinctly terrifying attractions at this haunted house, including:
• Machine Shop: Explore the newest interactive attraction at the haunted house, and encounter one-on-one experiences deep in the heart of the prison.
• Night Watch: Take a trip down the mysterious, narrow hallways of the prison in total darkness
• Detritos – Wander through the original cellblock from the 1800s and the prison’s greenhouse
• The Experiment in 3D: Find your way through a 3D fun house packed with disturbing creatures
• Lock Down: Experience a riot in Cellblock 12, the most haunted spot inside the penitentiary
• Infirmary: Learn about the horrifying world of medical treatment inside historic prisons
The haunted house is open from September 19 through November 8. Tickets range in price from $13 in advance to $45 at the door, depending on the day of the week. VIP tours and dining experiences are also available, and must be booked in advance. Would you like to know more about Halloween events in Philadelphia, or lodging at our luxury hotel? Please contact us today at 1 (800) 635-1042 for more information and to make your reservations.