Philadelphia Things to Do – Holiday Shopping
Whether you’re searching for a cashmere scarf, an original work of art or that perfect piece of jewelry, you’ll have plenty of options for holiday shopping this season in Philadelphia. Here are some of our favorite markets and malls:
- The Shops at Liberty Place – This classic indoor mall is conveniently located downtown and features all the top national retailers, including LOFT, J. Crew and Jos. A. Bank.
- King of Prussia Mall – Located slightly outside the city, this massive complex features more than 400 stores, and is the nation’s largest shopping mall.
- Antique Row – Explore an eclectic combination of vintage shops and new, modern boutiques at this charming and historical destination.
- The Bellevue – Looking for luxury goods? Head to this Beaux Arts building, which is home to Polo Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Williams-Sonoma and more.
- Love Park Christmas Village – Enjoy a Medieval setting at this German market, and shop for glass ornaments, wooden toys and nutcrackers while you munch on freshly baked gingerbread.
- The Gallery at Market East – Conveniently situated in Center City, this popular mall features all the popular brands like Old Navy and Burlington Coat Factory.
After you’ve shopped – and before you’ve dropped – return to your plush accommodations at our stylish hotel. Kick your feet up, order a cocktail and relax. Do you have questions about shopping in Philadelphia, things to do this holiday season, or lodging at our luxury hotel? Please contact us today to learn more.