Philadelphia Spring Festival Celebrates the Season
A Philadelphia Spring Festival Right Outside Our Door
Saturday, May 2nd
As the unofficial true start of spring, few Philly festivals are as hotly anticipated as this neighboring celebration of the season in Rittenhouse Square. Philadelphia things to do simply don’t get any better – or tastier – than the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival, drawing upwards of 50,000 revelers every year. This Saturday, sidewalks along six blocks of Walnut Street (between Broad and 19th) will be dedicated to everyone’s favorite time of year, with over 100 booths featuring food from more than 40 local restaurants, arts, crafts, live music, free wine tastings, cooking demonstrations from our very own chef at Lacroix, Jonathan Cichon, and boutique shopping everywhere you turn.
Super tasty plates from area eateries will be available all afternoon. Some of the most crave-worthy options include:
• FREE tastes of Strawberry Gazpacho from our very own Lacroix
• Dried Seafood Po Boys, scallop ceviche, & oysters from a.bar
• Cheesesteak Egg Rolls from The Continental Lounge
• Cinco De Mayo Kobe Beef Hot Dogs from Rogue
• Cheeseburgers at 500 Degrees
• Lobster Rolls from Luke’s Lobster
• Termini Bros. Cannolis
Of course, you’ll need something to wash down all these tasty bites, such as:
• FREE tastings of Peroni beer on Walnut’s 1500 block
• Cocktails at Captain Morgan White Rum Lounge
• Tasty glasses from the Great American Wine Co.
• Margaritas & Mexican beer at Rogue
More FREE Stuff!
Keep your eye out for FREE spring snacks like cotton candy, Sweet Pea Ice Cream, and snow cones, as well as fun treats like complimentary face-painting and caricature drawings.