The Best Pet-Friendly Hotel Philadelphia Has to Offer
Friendly to Guests and their Pets Too
With the largest rooms in the city, The Rittenhouse is arguably the best pet-friendly hotel Philadelphia's Center City has to offer. We’ve got everything you could possibly need, whether you’ve got two legs or four. Upon arrival, VIPs (Very Important Pooches) receive a complimentary personalized pet bowl and dog goodies prepared by our brilliant pastry chef to refresh them after their journey. Dog sitters and walkers can be arranged through the concierge for a fee.
And if you need to further persuade your pet that we’re the place for them, let them know that The Rittenhouse was voted #2 Hotel to Travel with Dogs by Delta Sky Magazine, placing us among the best hotels for pets in Center City, Philadelphia.
BONE Appétit! We believe the four-legged members of your family should stay well and eat well with us. View our Pet Menu here.
Please read the following guidelines held by our pet-friendly hotel in Philadelphia:
- Your pet should be housebroken
- Your pet should remain leashed at all times while in public areas
- Please ensure your dog refrains from barking and inconveniencing other guests
- Cats must have their own litter tray
- Pet accidents must be reported immediately to Housekeeping
- While staff are servicing your room, your pet should be with you and out of the room, or securely caged in the room with you present
- Your pet must never be left unattended in your room
- If your plans mean you can't take your pet with you, call our concierge in good time to arrange pet sitting and walking services
- Please allow for 48 hours before you arrive to make arrangements regarding your pet
- We allow one pet per person at a rate of $150 per stay.
Please print out our Pet Friendly Agreement before you arrive.