The Best Pet-Friendly Hotel Philadelphia Has to Offer
Friendly to Guests and their Pets Too
With the largest rooms in the city, The Rittenhouse is arguably the best pet-friendly hotel Philadelphia's Center City has to offer. We’ve got everything you could possibly need, whether you’ve got two legs or four. Dog sitters and walkers can be arranged through the concierge for a fee.
And if you need to further persuade your pet that we’re the place for them, let them know that The Rittenhouse was voted #2 Hotel to Travel with Dogs by Delta Sky Magazine, placing us among the best hotels for pets in Center City, Philadelphia.
BONE Appétit! We believe the four-legged members of your family should stay well and eat well with us.
Please read the following guidelines held by our pet-friendly hotel in Philadelphia:
- Your pet should be housebroken
- Your pet should remain leashed at all times while in public areas
- Please ensure your dog refrains from barking and inconveniencing other guests
- Cats must have their own litter tray
- Pet accidents must be reported immediately to Housekeeping
- While staff are servicing your room, your pet should be with you and out of the room, or securely caged in the room with you present
- Your pet must never be left unattended in your room
- If your plans mean you can't take your pet with you, call our concierge in good time to arrange pet sitting and walking services
- Please allow for 48 hours before you arrive to make arrangements regarding your pet
- We allow one pet per person at a rate of $150 per stay.