RittenhouseHotel.com Website Accessibility Statement
The Rittenhouse is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Rittenhouse strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website
We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Rittenhouse On-Site Facilities:
Parking: Valet parking only
- There is space for a van with side ramp to pull up in valet area
- Parking garage height is 6’6
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- Elevator access is available to all floors
- There is an accessible washroom on the first floor
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom
- Showers have seats
- Shower heads are reachable and can be hand-held
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Bathroom sinks are lowered with ability to fit a wheelchair underneath
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
- In-room telephones have audible signals to indicate messages
Braille service guides and restaurants menus can be printed with 72-hour notice.