Celebrate Valentine's Day at the Chef's Table at Lacroix
Every Valentine’s Day restaurants fill up with couples as they wine and dine to celebrate their love. This year, treat your valentine to a more intimate experience by reserving a private evening at our Chef’s Table. You and your partner will have front-row seats to a live culinary performance as Executive Chef Jon Cichon prepares a luxurious tasting menu and wine pairing right in the Lacroix kitchen. An optional upgraded wine pairing is also available, offering an exclusive taste of thoughtfully selected pours from our vast wine cellar.
Available Friday, February 12th through Sunday February 14th, our Valentine’s Day Chef's Table offers a unique glimpse behind the scenes of Philadelphia's most celebrated restaurant. For those celebrating outside of Valentine’s Day weekend, Chef’s Table can be reserved Monday through Saturday.
- Private seating in the Lacroix kitchen for up to four guests (additional seating available in our private dining rooms - also includes chef interaction)
- Available Valentine’s Day weekend, February 12th-14th or Monday through Saturday
- Luxury tasting menu and wine pairing, $500 per person
- Optional upgraded wine pairing, additional $150 per person
Planning to spend the night at The Rittenhouse? Hotel guests can have even more privacy with our in-room dining offer. Prior to arrival, a table for two and a dozen red roses will be set up in your room, setting the mood for a lavish evening of romance. Dinner will be delivered in two courses at a preselected time along with a bottle of champagne.
The in-room dining package, set at $500 per couple (inclusive of tax and gratuity), includes:
- Table for two set up in-room prior to arrival
- A dozen red roses arranged by Egan Rittenhouse
- Dinner for two — 6 Island Creek oysters | shaved kale salad with candied walnut, cranberry, cheddar, apple, and mulled cider vinaigrette | grilled Niman Ranch ribeye and poached lobster with pomme puree and wild mushrooms | manjari chocolate tart with passionfruit chantilly | 4 chocolate covered strawberries
- Bottle of champagne
To request more information or reserve your table, call 215-790-2535. Reservations require 72 hours advance notice. Please note that Lacroix is temporarily closed and operating for private dining only, following Philadelphia COVID-19 regulations.